Things to Do
Pull out Garb, make any adjuments (waistbands-30+ pounds gone since June!) and repairs (re-thread chemise laces), wash and iron
2. Dye Wool; prepare as necessary
Fall Blend: Brown Yellow Orange Green
b)Bright Blend: colors to be determined (roving or locks?)
c)Card up Fall Blend - finished the Orange and Brown!!
d)Card up Purple Lambswool
3. Wind a warp and dress table loom (scarf? Acrylic warp/weft - bright colors!)
4. Clear off wheel bobbins so can start fresh
5. Pack kids' suitcase to go to Granny's & take to Daycare (Games)
Download and print spindling instructions and possibly inkle weaving instructions Just need to copy them, now
7. Clear off and re-warp inkle loom in greens (Games)
Things to Pack
1. Spinning Wheel (Joy wheel for Games; AA Scottish for Library - UNLESS new AA comes in, in which case she'll go to both..but that's doubtful) plus extra bobbins/oil/driveband cotton
2. Niddy Noddy & tie strings, scissors
3. Basket with wool (Games: ready to spin)(Library: carded? Locks? - if locks, include handcards)
4. 2 card tables and 2 tablecloths (Library)
5. 12H LeClerc Table loom, shuttle, extra weft yarn (Library)
6. Sample Rack and clothespins (Library)
Samples - Dishtowels, sweater, hat, mittens, shawl (knit/woven), socks, socks in progress(Library) I have these gathered in the "staging" area, ready to pack.
8. Small ice chest with munchies
9. Handspindles - the AA North Seas, the AA Student, and the AOL spindle
10. Instructions! Must infect new people with the spinning/weaving bug.