This Week: GAMES OF CHANCE
(Click here for link)
Reminder: Zero percent means an impossibility, while a hundred percent means an absolute certainty!
1. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in your car? If you do not own a car, what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in the car you most frequently ride in?
0%. NO ONE eats in my truck - on the trip, the kids were under pain of death to keep all snacks in the bag, and to put ALL trash in the designated sack. They did, and the truck is still pretty clean inside.
2. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you will eat ice cream sometime in the next four days?
100% - I'm going to have a milkshake at lunch today. :grin: Yumm...Bluebell Cookies'n'Cream in a milkshake...
3. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you’ll get a personal, handwritten greeting in the mail sometime in the next week?
Maybe 1%. I don't know anyone that still does snail-mail, quite frankly....including me. :blush:
4. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there will be rain in your neighborhood within the next forty-eight hours?
99.9%. C'mon, this is Texas, and it's rained almost every day since February. (OK, honestly - it's rained *every* day since February, but not necessarily at my house. We're under a Thunderstorm warning right now, come to think of it.
Erm...I need to up it, I think - the clouds are here (at the office) and it looks...well, it's going to pour any minute, I think....but, maybe not at home, so I'll leave it at 99.9%.
5. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that in the next twenty-four hours, you will be in the same room as a naked person other than yourself?
50%. I'm a mom with 2 kidlets. Neither of which have *any* scrap of modesty around me...so......I'll leave it at 50%, because I might get lucky today. :giggle: Although, if it's not raining tonight we'll hit the pool (HAH!)...and I usually have to bring something to the nekkid kid(s) while they are changing in/out of their suits.