I finally - *Finally* - have been able to upload some new photos! (and the crowds went wild) :grin: So, without further ado, Pictures for your viewing pleasure:
First up, the green yarn I used for Sweet Geek's "real" winter cap. It was domestic roving, naturally dyed with 2 dips Instant Indigo, and 1 dip Coreopsis flowers. I actually succeeded in getting something larger than laceweight!
Next up, the "Wild Wines" singles, still on the bobbin (they have since been plyed with silk sewing thread in a deep wine, and are in the process of being knit. I...don't like yarn plyed with sewing thread. 'Nuff said):
And, last but certainly NOT least, a semi-current photo of my dream horse (I waited over 15 years for this baby to hit the ground, and it's from the son and daughter of the originally planned pair..so, yeah.):
Need to do some emailing now...and more knitting. My camera crapped out before I got pics of the current hat and my finished fingerless gloves....need to start researching its replacement, methinks. :sigh: