5. Decontaminate the kitchen (if you know my MIL, you'll understand)
6. Get all the clean clothes out of the laundry room and into the respective closets
10. Decontaminate both bathrooms
11. Change all bedding
12. Vacuum futon mattress
14. Weave (13) off. (This won't take long - the last batch, done to the same pattern, took 15 or 20 minutes each to weave off, once I got in the groove. 1 shuttle weaves go *fastfastfast*, and I have Thanksgiving weekend to accomplish this amazing feat!)
15. Dye Shetland yarn in 3 batches for friend's "secret" scarf. (Don't think I have time to wind it, warp it, and weave it, but we'll see. 3 colors - blue, black and very little red. 3 dyepots......I have 2. Hmmmmmmmm.)
16. Warp Himself's loom
I meant to do (16) today, but it took me an hour to finish the kid's bath....and a little over an hour this AM to get the Structo on the stand. Plus, I've woven 2 towels and have started on #3; I took a bunch of stuff up to the attic; I hauled some stuff into the garage....and let a mouse into the house during the process (ICK!). Hopefully, Zoey will get on the job and take care of it.....Icky little shit. Ugh.
Most of the list is finished - the hard stuff, anyway. I have a little over a week from the planned surgery date.....so we'll see. If it gets done, it gets done.
Must go weave now!