2. An educational video site, with contributors including MIT. I haven't done a lot of browsing yet, but wanted to get it out there.
3. In the same vein, here's a site with free piano lessons. I can't vouch for the quality of the teaching, but it's someplace to start, anyway.
4. HOW 'BOUT THEM RANGERS?!!!! :grin: *FANTASTIC* game last night, and they're home for the next 3 games. :bounce:
5. Our weekend just got scheduled. Since we have all these lovely cattle panels, we needed to find some fence posts. My main problem? SG wanted everything to "look the same" - since he did the back of the buck pen with 5", 8' tall round wooden posts, that's what he wants for the rest of the property. Do you have *any* idea how expensive that is? :sigh: $12/post, and we need 5 posts for every panel. (3 in the ground, 2 on top). So...I hit Craigslist. And I hit the jackpot - a guy had 75 8' tall, 5.5" round CEDAR posts...for $6.50. SG bought 60 of them.
Yes, *60*. We're going out there tomorrow to pay, and the guy said he'd deliver them since we bought most of what he had left. It'll only do 12 panels (if I've calculated correctly), but that'll do the buckling fence and the doe fence (not the whole pen, but the "outside" fence), and maybe finish the back of the buck pen. Although I'd rather re-do the FRONT of the buck pen...but that's minor.
6. There is no #6. I just wanted to have 7 points.
7. I'm not sure WHAT is going on, here - I know the Jews asked for a reprieve, and received it. I know we're in a waiting mode.....and I know that we keep getting blessed with things we need. It's humbling...and odd. We need hay - that's tentatively on the docket for next weekend, should He tarry longer.
Gotta get suited up for milking - yesterday it was in the 30's, today it's 50*. THIS is more "normal" Fall weather.......but it's a *cold* 50. Supposed to be chilly and WET for the 3 WS games here......fun stuff. :grin:
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/627534.html. Please comment there using OpenID.