Sister Sword of Desirable Mindfulness (fiberaddict) wrote,
Sister Sword of Desirable Mindfulness

JUST got home....

We (the kids and I) were at the office at 7:15 this AM. It was just me & Cyn (& the kids :wink:) today, and it's amazing how fast we got the crap done! (And this was WITH 10 entries being unapproved, and 7 entries having to be unapproved, fixed, and RE-approved, all of which takes time.)

We got out of there at 12:30, and Cyn took us to lunch. It was good - we left Chili's at 1:45, and headed home on wet, sloppy streets (it was RAINING! 1.5" since yesterday!!!! Praise Yah for that!!!). We had 2 stops to make - 1 at Michaels (Anna, watch your mailbox. They had...well, you'll see. It was an unadvertised Monday-only special, and at those prices I couldn't resist!), and 1 at a local hobby shop. And an unplanned stop at Game Trade (which was next door to the hobby shop, so that was OK). I scored some...stuff for us at Michaels (seriously - 75% + OFF. It was UNbelievable!), and the kids got SG a game at Game Trade (the expansion pack for Oblivion. He's rather addicted to Skyrim, the sequel to Oblivion, so we figure he'll get into Oblivion soon as he's finished this quest.), and the Hobby Shop said they could fix Himself's RC helicopter for about $10.

It was a good mail day - Anna, got your card! Thank you! I got the last 3 things for Herself (I had bought them way back at the first of November, but the seller never sent them. :grrrr: As soon as I got the refund, I frantically hit eBay; the seller shipped them Express on Friday. :whew: I also got my Stencil Company I have some things I need to work on to get them outta here. Not in time for Giftmas, no, but.....:wink:

Need to take a breather, but it was a good day.

OH! Anna, the eye weirdness a month or so ago was because of my old prescription, and the fact that they couldn't get my new one correct. The old one was too weak to properly see the computer screen (I'd been dealing with that for a while), and the new one was flat-out wrong. Yesterday.....we think it was because I got up at 5, didn't have breakfast until 9:15. I *CAN NOT* do that - my blood sugar drops and I get shaky and weak and "off". Add to the fact that I had a salad for breakfast (WHAT? That late, I knew we wouldn't have lunch.....and I need to start moving the pounds OFF.). I should have canned the diet and got something with lots more proteins and some carbs - lesson learned. IF it happens again, I'll make an appointment, promise!

This entry was originally posted at Please comment there using OpenID.
Tags: blather, work

  • Just FYI

    So, the FDA has approved Pfizer’s Comirnaty vaccine. This is NOT the one currently being administered (that one is Biotech), but it doesn’t matter.…

  • July Update

    I seem to be on a once-a-month update schedule here.......:shrug: Works for me. We got quite a bit done this month - mostly sewing. I have filled…

  • June Recap and Photo catch-up

    Because I've been a busy little Fiberaddict. :lol: I can't remember when I actually sewed up some of these, so I'll just post them. I do remember the…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.