1. The new Official Tornado Count for Tuesday from the National Weather Service: 14. 3 counties have been declared Disaster Areas.
2. No phone call last night, and, of course, no one has shown up since LAST Friday. Pissed isn't exactly the correct word to fit my mood, but it's close. Next step - quotes to finish out the room, then find an attorney. :sigh:
3. We watched NOVA's "The Elements" yesterday 2x. Very good, very brief introduction to the Periodic Table. The app is free and kinda fun - you can "build" atoms, but only the ones on the table (I think - we haven't played with it much). Both kids want a Periodic Table table now.....but the cost of the elements! :boggle: Herself wants to put the Periodic Table on our work table in the studio....I dunno. I gotta think about this.
4. It's OPENING DAY at the Ballpark. Go Rangers!!!!! :lol:
5. Passover is tonight. I was going to do a roast, but BOTH roasts - that were in the freezer last week - are MIA. So, Plan B - steak. I'll broil them - we're out of charcoal - and we're back on track.
6. There is no 6.
7. Need to get started - lots to do today. See ya later!
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/674309.html. Please comment there using OpenID.