2. No phone call last night, and, of course, no one has shown up since LAST Friday. Pissed isn't exactly the correct word to fit my mood, but it's close. Next step - quotes to finish out the room, then find an attorney. :sigh:
3. We watched NOVA's "The Elements" yesterday 2x. Very good, very brief introduction to the Periodic Table. The app is free and kinda fun - you can "build" atoms, but only the ones on the table (I think - we haven't played with it much). Both kids want a Periodic Table table now.....but the cost of the elements! :boggle: Herself wants to put the Periodic Table on our work table in the studio....I dunno. I gotta think about this.
4. It's OPENING DAY at the Ballpark. Go Rangers!!!!! :lol:
5. Passover is tonight. I was going to do a roast, but BOTH roasts - that were in the freezer last week - are MIA. So, Plan B - steak. I'll broil them - we're out of charcoal - and we're back on track.
6. There is no 6.
7. Need to get started - lots to do today. See ya later!
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/674309.html. Please comment there using OpenID.