1. Anna, go to Ana White and search the plans. You might be able to modify one of them for your storage cube idea. I was going to use the Cubby Bookshelves, but modified; I'm now going to just build a normal bookshelf that will hold the file boxes we have (they.....are larger than I wanted, but Wal*Mart didn't have the letter-sized ones, just legal. I can make it work, so it's good, just can't use the plans I had wanted. :shrug:)
2. I HATE purchased lesson plans - they all seem to suck. :sigh: I found a set for the Geography book we have, and I gleefully spent $3 on them. :sigh: Got them yesterday.....they aren't what I expected.
See, I was looking for something that included a reading schedule....this? Doesn't have one. At *all*. I can (and did!) make one up...but I was trying to save some time. :sigh: Ah, well - I broke the book down into daily chunks, and am ready to plop that into my PlanBook....but I wanted to be able to just *use* something someone else had prepared. :sigh: At least the purchased plans tie-in the online stuff, so..I guess that's good.
3. A/C - is currently being worked on. :huzzah!:
4. No phone call from Mike. Didn't expect one - so now we get to file tomorrow. :sigh: I'm too optimistic - I had HOPED he'd call us and do the right thing......:sigh: Ah, well.
5. Wrist - still numb. SG has an appointment with the ortho tomorrow, so he's going to mention that to him. :grumble:
6. Shout-out for "new" weaving yarn supplier: Georgia Yarn Company. Cheaper than Webs, fast shipping, great customer service. Yarn is drop-shipped direct from the manufacturer, and shipped *fast*. (I ordered on Sunday, the yarn was delivered Friday. There was a holiday in there...so the order wasn't actually placed until Tuesday. FAST!) I'll be ordering from them again - I need some 20/2 cotton for a tablecloth. And more 8/2 and 10/2 for dish towels.
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/692235.html. Please comment there using OpenID.