Random stream of thought, here - let's list it, to make it easier!
1. Anna, you're NOT weird, and I envy you. I sometimes feel like I'm slacking.....I try, but I don't know how much good I'm doing. :sigh: I need to work on that...
2. Weird Weather. It didn't even crack 90* yesterday - this is AUGUST, folks! In TEXAS. It should be triple-digits from now until mid-September.....today? It's 87* right now, and overcast. It was too cool for me to swim yesterday - if the water is under 92*, my wrist locks up and I freeze. WEIRDNESS, I'm telling you!
3. Bucks. I hate them. They've gotten out 3x in the past 2 days....and they REEK. :sigh: Tomorrow we'll be working on the barn where they've bashed a hole in the wall....and I need to work on SG again to put some of the stinky boys in the freezer. I'm tired of patching and catching and smelling bad.
4. Does. Are on my list. They were bashing heads yesterday AM...and knocked a panel off the side of the barn. :bangs head: The kids scraped the barn down this AM, and tomorrow (probably before the buck barn) we'll try to re-screw the tin back on. And repair the 2x4 that they knocked off of the footer. :sigh:
5. Letterboxing. After I proudly showed off my stamp, Herself asked if she could do one. Little stinker carved an almost perfect one in 1 try. :grin: (Tribal phoenix head, that she designed. Little artist is talented!) I need to figure out a pouch to put it all in....maybe that's up next?
6. RH! RH is coming up fast - are YOU ready?
Shabbat Shalom! See ya on the flip side!
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/711803.html. Please comment there using OpenID.