Because I've been soaping. 1 large batch of beer soap, 2 batches of shampoo, and 1 batch of goat's milk. I spent the fist 2 quarters of the football game making wooden frames for my new molds...they work, but I can't measure worth a darn. The smaller frames are a little too snug....but we were able to make it work.
I'm using a bucket now instead of a bowl - works MUCH better. And I got a new scale (#3, if you're keeping track)....it's much better. Weighs in fractions of ounces, instead of full ones, which makes for more accurate measurements.
I'm all soaped out for the moment....and I have NO place for these batches to cure. :oops: need to figure something out.....
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/723789.html. Please comment there using OpenID.