1. Snips is HOME. She's nowhere near *well*, but she's home. Right now, she's blind, groggy, but more alert than she has been. Doc wanted us to take her home, because he felt she'd be more comfortable. She has been eating and drinking, and she's walking better, so.....:fingers crossed: (He's not sure if this is medicine related or neurological damage - we won't know for a while. While I'm hoping it's medicine related, I can deal with neuro problems.)
2. The fingerless thistles are DONE. Photos later, after Shabbat.
3. The high today was 37*. With rain. And sleet.
4. We're taking next week off - we have to get ready for Thanksgivukkah (that wonderful holiday that occurs once every 125 years. :lol:) Our turkey will be chunked, battered, and deep-fried. :omnomnom: I still have to do stuffing....but that's OK. Should be interesting!
5. For some reason, wordpress is having problems with me commenting. :sigh: I'll look at it on Sunday.
Shabbat Shalom! I have to get dinner in the oven - hope y'all have a great one!
This entry was originally posted at http://fiberaddict.dreamwidth.org/778868.html. Please comment there using OpenID.